Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lifelong Memories - look at bottom of page

I love being a dad!!! (The three exclamation marks are for each of my children.) It excites me when those special times come around with each of my children that I know will be lifelong memories. When something happens that I know they will always remember, I am so thankful that my face will be a part of that memory.

Today was one of those days. As I saw my son, Adam, reel in a 30 inch Redfish in the bay near South Padre Island. It was one of those great times, shared by father and son (and friends). As I watched him smile and tell every person he met what a great day he had with his dad, I could not help but think of how our heavenly father feels when he watches his children enjoy their time with him. I know that God must be so excited each time he shares a special moment with us, a moment that we cannot wait to share with others.

My prayer is that I will not take the moments with my heavenly father for granted, that I will never stop telling others the joy of knowing God, and that I will always rejoice in great days with my dad.

enjoying lifelong memories with my family and with my heavenly father,
Bro. Wade