Sunday, January 20, 2008

Answer to Prayer

I am truly a walking answer to prayer. I have fully experienced the power of God's people praying and believe I am healed today because of it. I have been grateful to be a prayer warrior for others in similar positions, but being on this side of the prayer equation reminds me just how powerful prayer can truly be.

Jennifer and I have been amazed at the number of people who have been praying for us. We wish we could say "thank you" to each person, but it is not physically possible. We were amazed to hear of the many churches in Harlingen, the valley, Texas, Arkansas, and around the world who took the time to pray for us this Sunday morning. The many pastors and teachers who took the time to lead their churches to pray for our family have humbled us by their compassion and love.

Sometimes we never know how much we are loved until we are in a time of need, and our family has truly felt loved. Thank you for loving us enough to pray for us. Thank you for caring enough to intercede for us with the heavenly father.

a Living Answer to Prayer,
Bro. Wade