Monday, January 28, 2008

Back in the Saddle

It was so good to be back in worship with our church family yesterday. I was so blessed to join our friends and church family in praising the Lord. It seemed that the blood was not the only thing that seemed to flow easier since my heart cath. The praise in my heart seemed to flow unhindered as well. The words seemed to pour from my heart and not just my lips. I had many reasons to praise the Lord; one of which was the ability to quickly return to my wonderful, loving church family.

I also enjoyed being in the pulpit, preaching the word. It was as though God were showing me that he was going to continue to fulfill his calling on my life. When you go through a crisis, it is good to know that God is still waiting to use you for his glory on the other side of the crisis. Once again, God has shown himself faithful to me and my family. This past Sunday was filled with many evidences of his faithfulness, thus, it was easy to praise the Lord with all my heart.

With all my HEART,
Bro. Wade